Unique services for buy-to-let investors
Our overriding philosophy is that to successfully build a long term thriving property portfolio you need to work with competent professionals. Below is a summary of the services we provide for you:
- Portfolio Planning and Review – You’ll be working very closely with your dedicated Portfolio Manager and their team who will prepare your portfolio plan, manage the strategy, and review your portfolios performance.
- Property Sourcing – Our Research Analysts and agents hunt down the best deals that meet our strict criteria. Only those that we would buy ourselves will we pass onto you. More often than not one of our team will have bought in the development.
- Solicitors – It is absolutely essential that we use an experienced solicitor whose expertise is with property and that understands the pitfalls of buying off plan and newly built property.
- Mortgage Brokers – We only use packagers who can control the deal up to the very last moment. Our brokers are well versed in the innovative techniques for financing and will ensure the maximum use of your capital.
- Furniture Packages – We work with professionals that will install the furniture, hang paintings and take away the packaging leaving your property ready to rent.
- Curtains & Flooring – We always try to have flooring included so that we don’t waste time after completion, curtains are normally a week after completion.
- Letting Agents – We negotiate discounts for full letting and management services on your property. This is important so you don’t get any late night or weekend calls.
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies – You will always have the option of removing the worry of finding tenants and collecting rents with our Assured Shorthold Tenancies Agreements that come into effect from completion day.
- Initial & Post Completion Inspections – Every development we will have personally inspected prior to release. We will organise a professional inspection and a snagging list will be compiled.