Your Property Club's Code of Professional Ethics
We openly encourage the regulation of Property Clubs and Property Investment companies such as ours. Unfortunately at the moment there is currently no governing body or regulation of our industry. This means that you are unprotected in some respects of working with companies such as ours and that's why we have developed our code of professional ethics. It's our way of self regulating what we do.
At Your Property Club we fully support the following code of ethics.
- Only use strategies and structures that are totally legal and approved by the Council of Mortgage Lenders and The Law Society.
- Only refer you to solicitors and mortgage brokers that are experienced in new build and off plan property.
- At all times place the interests of you at the forefront of any support or education given.
- Provide a clear, impartial and honest assessment of every property being offered to you.
- Inform you about all of the known costs of investing into a property and outline any realistic potential costs.
- Inform you whether flooring, blinds, and furniture packs will be required in the property and provide an estimate of their costs.
- We shall use plain language when writing or communicating with you.
- We shall keep you fully updated as to the progress of your property.
- We only publish advertisements, make statements, and disseminate literature that is accurate, reliable, and truthful to the best of our knowledge and experience.
- We shall have available information to you as to how to achieve debt serviceability and steps that you may take in the event that a property fails to achieve the anticipated financial return.
- You will have a 24 hours cooling off period after you make a reservation through us. During this time you may withdraw without cost.
For further clarification or questions you may have please contact your Property Consultant on 0207 812 1255.